What’s On Your Summer Bucket List?
Hang up your coats and leave your textbooks at home – the First Day of Summer is finally here! That means more hours of daylight to enjoy all the things that we love most about this time of year. Whether you’re lounging on the warm sand, splashing in the surf, or strolling along the Boardwalk, the South Jersey Shore is the perfect backdrop for making memories. However, just like a seagull swooping in to snatch the last french fry, these precious summer weeks will be gone before you know it. What’s on your summer bucket list? Scroll down for a few ideas from the Vantage team of what we are looking forward to most about summer!
- Put our feet in the sand at least once a week
- Eat warm donuts from Fractured Prune
- Get out of the house and into the sunshine
- Take surf lessons at 7th Street Surf Shop
- Attend a full moon party
- Check out a concert at the Music Pier
- Take an early morning bike ride on the Boardwalk
- Ride the Ferris Wheel at Morey’s Pier
- Taste fresh fruit from Brigantine Farmer’s Market
- Watch fireworks on the beach
- Touch a shark at the Atlantic City Aquarium
- Spend time kayaking and fishing
- Splurge on Shriver’s Saltwater Taffy
- Learn to paddle board
- Enjoy Manco & Manco Pizza
- Get up early to watch the sunrise and hunt for seashells
- Rent a boat on the bay
Catch Summer Before It’s Gone
With fireworks in the sky and barbeque on the grill, it is clear that summer is in full swing. Let us help you check off everything on your bucket list! Our vacation rentals are filling up fast, but there is still time to treat yourself and your family to that perfect summer vacation. Looking for an awesome deal? Speak with a Vacation Coordinator at (888) 629-0020 or visit our Specials Page for reduced rates at select homes.